As we are receiving notable contributions from international academicians, researchers, professionals and practitioners, we would like to recognize the best contributions to the conference on each session. The following information applies to the Best Paper Award and Excellent Paper Award.
- One Best Paper Award will be presented to the author(s) of the best paper on each session.
- Authors of other outstanding papers will be presented an Excellent Paper Award for their significant academic contribution
- A selection panel for the awards will be established by the Organizing Committee. This panel will consist of experts from the academic field.The evaluation criteria are:
- Significance (30%): The contribution of the paper to the field with an emphasis on theoretical development, and/or practices.
- Methodology (25%): The extent to which the methods and approach are appropriate.
- Originality (45%): The extent to which the paper is innovative in terms of its sources of information, design, analysis and/or discussion approach.